About my Norwegian PostI got some questions about my very long post in Norwegian. We have national elections in three weeks, and I wrote about twelve topics that I'd like the media to discuss. I also did something controversial, by emailing this to journalists in all major national media, both newspapers and TV. This was meant as a deliberate slap in the face to the press, who do not do their job properly. They have done nothing to uncover the truth about the rape statistics, although they did report it themselves four years ago. And they did not protest when 85% of our MPs weakened our legal rights in fundamental ways, even though they are quick to cry their crocodile tears when other countries draft tougher laws against Islamic terrorists. By emailing this information, I also made sure that dozens of journalists know about the rape story. They will either have to report it, or they become a part of the cover-up and can kiss their journalistic credibility goodbye.
A brief summary of the twelve topics:
1. There should be no cover-up of Muslim immigrant rapes.
2. It is not acceptable that Norwegians are harassed in their own capital (native Norwegians are quietly leaving inner city Oslo due to immigrant gangs).
3. Repeal the Discrimination Act (see my post about the Norwegian Inquisition).
4. Immigration costs each of the Scandinavian countries tens of bilions in welfare every year. It's NOT good for the economy, so stop pretending it is.
5. A multicultural society is neither possible nor desirable.
6. We are witnessing the largest population shifts since the Great Migrations after the collapse of the Roman Empire. And it's destabilizing Europe in very dangerous ways.
7. Norwegians are the indigenous people of Norway. Our right to retain our cultural heritage trumps that of people who move to our country out of their own, free will. Today, it's almost the opposite.
8. Freedom of speech and immigration control should not be outsourced to faceless bureaucrats in Brussels or the UN. The people should decide who should be allowed to settle here.
9. Criticizing religions such as Islam is not racism. Non-whites are at least as racist as white Europeans, maybe more.
10. Islamic terrorism is caused by Islamic teachings, not poverty. Muslim immigration to Europe may have laid the foundations for a new world war.
11. Turkey should not be accepted into the EU, if Eurabia is to be avoided.
12. Hijab, Islamic veil, should be banned in all schools and for all public employees.