Saturday, August 06, 2005

Jihad Watch needs your help

Jihad Watch is one of the most important websites out there. Please help to keep it going. It is needed. I put in a link to Faith Freedom International, too:

Jihad Watch is now a 501 (c) 3 organization -- and we need your help

Right now it is unfortunately an open question as to whether even the website will continue. I want to thank all of you who have donated through PayPal and Amazon. Even the smallest of those donations -- along with some generous grants we received -- have helped us get set up and keep going, and I am grateful for them. But now our resources are scarce and growing scarcer, and all of us involved with this enterprise -- including me -- already have to do outside work. While the costs of the site itself are minimal, every hour we spend here cuts into the time we have to earn a living. It may be that in the coming months I will have to lay off members of our already meager staff in order to keep going -- and I may even have to shut down altogether. I don't want to do that. The need is great. There are too few voices out there telling the truth about the global threat that all lovers of freedom face. But there may be no choice. I hope that some of you who are reading this will consider making a major contribution to help us keep going -- and expand. If so, please contact me at director@jihadwatch.org for details. And thank you for your commitment to resisting the onslaught of the largest threat to the equality of dignity of all peoples that the world faces today.

Faith Freedom International: How To Help This Site

No cause can grow without funding. It is not realistic to fight Islamic propaganda machinery that is funded by billions of dollars and millions of jihadis, willing to sacrifice their own lives in order to kill others, empty handedly. Maintaining and operating this site is a full time activity. I want to reach young Muslims before the terrorists do and I need your support. Upon our success depends our peace and the future of mankind. Honestly, I can think of no other cause worthier than helping Muslims see the light, leave Islam and averting a pending World War that could take the lives of billions and reduce this planet into a wasteland. This madness must end and that can be done only through education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home