Thursday, August 04, 2005

Mourning for King Fahd?

Via Global Voices Online: Barcepundit tells us that Spain has declared an official day of mourning for Saudi king Fahd's death? Spain? Why? Zapatero is getting into all this dhimmi business, it seems. There won't be any virgins waiting for Mr. Fahd where he's going, only a guy with tail and a big fork. Since rumor has it that Dick Cheney and maybe Rumsfeld are going to his funeral, let us remember what he really thought about Americans. From the website Sauduction:

"I summon my blue-eyed slaves anytime it pleases me. I command the Americans to send me their bravest soldiers to die for me. Anytime I clap my hands a stupid genie called the American ambassador appears to do my bidding. When the Americans die in my service their bodies are frozen in metal boxes by the US Embassy and American airplanes carry them away, as if they never existed. Truly, America is my favorite slave."

King Fahd Bin Abdul-Aziz, Jeddeh 1993

3 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 2:30 AM, Blogger Don Miguel said...

Zapatero. What a dhimmi idiot!

 
At August 04, 2005 4:15 PM, Blogger Pastorius said...

Fjordman,
Are you absolutely that quote is real? Not asking in an accusatory manner. I don't doubt that many of these MidEast rulers think this way. But, they seem to be pretty smart about keeping such things off the record.

 
At August 05, 2005 3:29 AM, Blogger Mike H. said...

Fjordman, this individual has an axe to grind. I would be careful when I quoted him. I'm a Vietnam vet and I've heard nothing about this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home